- 3 cups boneless chicken, cooked, chopped
- ½ cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 12-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a baking dish (8x8 or 1.5-quart).
In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the apple butter, ketchup, cream of chicken soup, garlic, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and strating to brown. The edges of the dip will start to bubble.
Serve warm with tortilla chips or barbecue chips.