- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- ¼ cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- ¼ cup dark spiced rum (optional)
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons caramel ice cream sauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- whipped cream
Add ice cream, apple butter, dark spiced rum, milk, caramel ice cream sauce and vanilla bean paste to a high speed blender.
Blend until smooth.
If the milkshake is too thick simply add a little more milk, if it's too thin add more ice cream.
Top with whipped cream and if desired, a drizzle of caramel ice cream sauce.
NOTE: To make this drink non-alcoholic simply replace rum with more milk.