- 18 cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half (into squares)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- 6 bananas, sliced (medium ripe but still firm)
- prepared caramel sauce to garnish
Line a square baking pan (8X8 or 9X9) with parchment paper.
Place the cinnamon graham cracker squares across the bottom of the pan, overlapping to cover if necessary.
Beat together the cream cheese, apple butter and vanilla pudding mix until smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping using a rubber spatula, until the mixture is combined.
Spread 1/3 the mixture over the graham crackers. Then top with sliced bananas. Add another layer of graham crackers, another 1/3 whipped topping, and another layer of bananas. Repeat a third time.
Chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
Serve topped with caramel sauce.